Survey Research Report
During the project “Counter Euroscepticism with Your Vote” project partners created a survey research of the attitudes of participants from Slovenia, Croatia, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. The survey was designed with the aims to analyse the findings of survey result about EU citizens attitudes regarding the EU, it’s future, Euroscepticism and EU elections. The principle objectives of this research where:
- To provide a robust picture of the current rise of Euroscepticism and low voting turnout in
- To identify current barriers to participation in EU elections,
- To identify the relationship between Euroscepticism and low voting turnout in EU
- To determine recommendations that will inform future policy and communication,
- To provide a consolidated data analysis with research findings.
The survey results were analysed with qualitative methods to research the connections of the respondents’ demographic data to their attitudes towards EU, it’s future, Euroscepticism and EU elections.
Here is the download link for the Survey report: